Earth Day is April 22, and “going green” is a lot easier than you might think! Making energy efficiency a priority will not only help save the environment, but might help save you money, as well! Here are a few simple things you can do to start…
- Sign up for electronic billing to ditch the paper and receive your bill via email.
- Pay your bill electronically using our online member service portal.
- Install a smart programmable thermostat that maximizes your savings based on your habits.
- Turn off lights when you leave the room.
- Bring your reusable bags to the store when shopping.
Save energy. Save money.