Report an Electrical Outage
- Check your home’s fuses or breakers.
- Check, if possible, to see if your neighbor’s power is also off.
- Call the Outage Report System at (910) 353-7117 or (800) 681-4146 to report the problem.
- Keep your refrigerator and/or freezer closed.
- Stay away from power lines on the ground. Do not attempt to remove trees or limbs from the lines.
The cooperative’s automated outage reporting system will ask you for information regarding your situation; it records and categorizes that information, and then assists our operations center in dispatching line crews to the area for a quick response. If crews have not arrived at your location within one hour to restore the power, please contact the office at (910) 353-7117 or (800) 681-4146 to ensure our crews are aware of your outage.