Notifications Can Keep You Informed
If you have a cell phone associated with your electric account, you recently received a text message regarding Outage Text Alerts. In addition to Outage alerts, did you know that you can also receive other types of notifications from Jones-Onslow EMC? These notifications can ensure that your account is up-to-date and you do not have any surprises on your monthly electric bill.
OTHER NOTIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Daily Usage Alerts: Will keep you informed of your daily electric usage and even alert you when it seems higher than usual.
- Two-Day Due Date Reminder: Ensure that you do not miss your payment date and receive a late fee.
- Third-party Notifications: Can assist you with keeping elderly parents on track with their monthly bills.
- Cutoff Notification: Alerts are sent the day the account is scheduled for disconnection for nonpayment.
- Payment Receipts: A receipt of payment made which includes the account number, amount paid, and the date and time the payment was posted to the electric account.
If you’d like to receive notifications via email or text, sign in to your online Member Portal, and select “notifications” from the menu on the left.
And as always, don’t hesitate to call one of our knowledgeable and friendly Consumer Services Representatives at 910-353-1940 if you have any questions.